Monday, October 5, 2009

Heritage park



Hello sorry I have not been writing on here I have to fit things in between school, church, meeting with the family and other things. Yes I have started school here it is fun it is called Rosedale school. At school I am doing rights and freedoms.
Our family have gotten memberships to heritage park and the zoo. the picture above is me eating the giant lollipop I got at heritage park I got a black tongue. At heritage park they also have old houses and schools! I got to go to the school and write on the board and they had straps and whips too! I feel so sorry for the kids that lived back then it must have been painful. They also have rides there it is weird you can go on the merry go round I called one horse cow butt because it had a spotty behind.
that is all for now!
clare

No comments:

Post a Comment