Wednesday, April 29, 2009

London & Brighton

On Saturday We went to Brighton We went to the Brighton Pier and we went on some rides at an Amusement park. We made all of the little rides that had slots where you put the money in work! I went on this really cool ride with mum. It goes really fast and it goes up and down and makes you want to throw up!
We also took the train to London. And we went and saw heaps of stuff! we saw... Buckingham palace, Big Ben, Tower Bridge, and we also saw the New Zealand War memorial! it was fun but we were only there for a day. We saw Guards and they did this little marching thingie with their legs and they put their legs up really high it must of hurt. We saw Tower bridge at night so it was full of lights. The morning after we had to leave to go to Ireland so we couldn't see every thing.
Clare

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful time in Ireland. That's where I grew up (with Nannie Gorman as my big sister). Give Erin and Amber a big hug from me. I also lived in London - Liam was a baby then but I used to take him for walks to Buckingham Palace. Richard and I were there in March. It's one of my favourite cities in the whole world.

    Love to you all from Auntie Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clare we enjoyed reading your blog
    From Room 7

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Clare
    Wow! I am sooooooo jealous! My first date with Alison was to the Tower of London. I also remember visiting all those London spots.

    You blog is fanstastic. Keep up the good work. Where are you off to next?

    Say hi to Conor, Maggie Mom & Dad too

    Arohanui

    Mr C

    ReplyDelete